Game editor - new vehicle types?

Say we want to create a new vehicle (I know, you guys have covered just about everything) in the game editor - is it possible?

As far as I know my idea for trucks got the kabosh. (I thought it would be a cool transport for troops, artillery pieces, etc). Thanks, buddy

Guest entec

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy:

Say we want to create a new vehicle (I know, you guys have covered just about everything) in the game editor - is it possible?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope! You can only use vehicle that BTS has put into the game already. You would have to hack the EXE code to change any of them.

Guest Big Time Software

Ash,

LOL. smile.gif

Actually you'll find that the Jagdtiger, though impressively enormous, isn't the best tank killer in the game. The "regular" (?) King Tiger probably gets that honor, as its 88mm gun - though not at powerful as the JT's 128mm - is strong enough to to the job and has a much better rate of fire than the 128mm.

The cool thing about CM is that you'll be able to cook up your own scenarios - even grossly ahistorical but fun ones - using these big tankies in just a couple of minutes. Then it's time to compare and contrast. smile.gif

Charles

Guest grunto

How about the M16 quad .50... didn't see that in the list... did I miss it or won't it be there? You've included everything else I would ask for, included whirblewind and ostwind.

Andy