Suggestion for the BF Forum Structure

Hello Steve, Chris and company.  

I have not been active for a while and am starting to get re-familiarized with the "new" forums.  One thing I've noticed from an outsider's perspective is that with the release of so many new titles in the past 3 years, that the forums have become somewhat fragmented.  

I think this could be hampering good discussions and participation.  I would suggest that there is a "Master" Forum for all "CMx2 WWII" Titles.  Then, you would have the sub-forums for each respective title (BN, RT, FI, FB).   The same could be done for the Modern Warfare Titles.  

This would allow the community to discuss "General" issues inside of the Master Forum.  ....  Items specific to a particular title would still be available to discuss inside of that "Sub-Forum".  This would help your team for tracking bugs or tweaking for a future patch.  

Anyway.  I'm happy that time is permitting me to play again and get back involved.  Looking forward to seeing what's on the horizon in 2017.

Cheers