I'm learning to like Bazookas

Played one of the standard CM scenarios and had a bazooka team take out a Panther from the rear. It took him five shots, but after the third he was under small arms and assault gun fire. I really needed to get that Panther, too.

Last night, I was playing another standard scenario (I don't want to spoil it, I'll just say it was U.S. Paras at night). I thought I was pretty much done when a Panther rolled out of the night. All my armor was gone. I had a bazooka run up behind the Panther. One shot and 'gute nacht'. I check the bazooka team and they'd already had one casualty. I checked the kills and they had done for 2 infantry casualties, 1 20mm gun, 1 Ostwind, and the Panther. Not bad for eight rounds of ammo. Unfortunately, they didn't make it off the field.

------------------

Will

---

"The truly great thing is not to lose your nerve." --Unknown.

I have a crack zook team in a scenario I'm playing that already has two King Tigers to its credit, and may pick up one more soon.

In the same scenario, another veteran zook team took out another King Tiger. If they're positioned well, and the armor wanders too close, zook teams are worth their weight in gold.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"