Weird Tank accuracy bug!

Ok - this has most probably been fixed, but have a look at this pic

Bad_bug.jpg

Dang! That shell went up 45 degrees - that's really bad accuracy, ok I thought maybe the gunner was panicked? Well no, this happens quite frequently when the tanks are shooting at any tank on that hill! Stugs or Tigers - they all do it! frown.gif I've seen a STug do this 45 degree shot into the air, 3 times in a row! tongue.gif Not good if your playing against the AI, let alone a PBeM.

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there! tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 02-20-2000).]

Guest R Cunningham

This has got to be related to that other quirk where your movement or targeting line goes way off into space when you get near the map edge.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R Cunningham:

This has got to be related to that other quirk where your movement or targeting line goes way off into space when you get near the map edge. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think so too. I'm not sure but I don't think it provides an invisible sheild for the tanks, just looks bizaar. Could be proven wrong though.

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.