OOB software

Could one of you kind fellas tell me if someone has managed produce software which extracts scenario orders of battle and casualty information? For example, software which can extract  from a CM turn file the number of units (including any which may have been annihilated or exited from the battlefield), each unit's name, and any casualties suffered and then place this data in a spreadsheet? I have a hazy (and probably mistaken) memory of someone producing such software for CMx2 1.0, but that it didn't get updated for 2.0 onwards and so stopped working.

The reason I ask is because it would be really useful for running multi-player campaigns.

I know the new upgrades for 4.0 have been outlined, but such a piece of software could be really helpful - not to mention interesting to see at the end of the battle (as would casualties caused by off-map artillery!).

Cheers

3 hours ago, IanL said:

+1 Yes, it would.  Hopefully one day.  I like the idea of getting that information from any save.  I have been thinking in terms of it coming from the end screen but often in a multi player campaign you actually need to have a game stop when the umpire wants and not go to the game end screen.

There could be an OOB 'data' button which if pressed at any point in the game brings up a list of your own side's units, the units' strength, and numbers of casualties suffered by each unit. At the final AAR screen this could be expanded to list the number of casualties which the unit inflicted (which is already available to see) as well as access to your opponent's OOB data screen. If these could be downloaded as spreadsheets all the better.

Edited by Odin