new scenario

Hi all... just wanted to let any interested parties know that I have pretty much finished a new user scenario. It is only to be played as the Germans (since it would be too easy as the Allies), and pits, in the initial allotment of units, 7 elite or crack AFVs against an entire armored column of American tanks. It's 40 turns and has been a lot of fun for me each time I've played it (and I think I've played through it something like 20 times, trying to get it just right). It has a whole bunch of killing... killing, killing, and more killing until the reason for it is gone (as said by Yul Brynner in The Magnificent Seven). I myself enjoy the missions where my hopelessly outnumbered, but more skilled units take on unbeatable odds. This one is a real hoot. I wouldn't recommend it for a slow machine, though. There's so much smoke and fire by the end that it may cause some serious slowdown. All I know is that my iMac DV SE slows down a teeny bit by the end.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, e-mail me. smile.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

• 2 weeks later...