More Links Than You Can Shake A Sycophant At..CMHQ Thurs. UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I just LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE them exclamation points, no matter who it pisses off tongue.gif...

Anyway when there are over 7 links in one update you knoe its gotta be BIG and it is. This whole week has been one giant BIGGIE Sized Value Meal for the Combat Mission Community at large (wow, count the puns! wink.gif) and it aint even over yet!

Tonight we FINALLY, yes finally have the first installemnt of the Riesberg AAR between Jason and RObert. This thing took me forever to get ready and I still aint finished. You get the setups through to the end of Turn 5 with accompanying movies and Pics. This is what happens when I tell people that I want ' Lots of words!' frown.gif Hehee, they both did a great job and I think you will like it allot.

We also of news of Wild Bill's update at his own Combat Mission site which may have gotten overshadowed slightly by the all the news and excitement over the new Movie. Check out Bill's work and you will see why he has been staple in the wargaming circles for nearly a century! biggrin.gif Well around that anyway! wbr.thegamers.net

And lastly I offer up another POTD taken from last weeks journey to the Patton Museum. Its a great place and this picture helps to show why! And if you would rather see in-game pictures well then form a line and take a number right here as you can all BITE ME!!! biggrin.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Call me crazy, but what's new at Wild Bill's site? Looks like same ol' stuff to me.

This new Reisburg AAR, is it from the Beta copy or Beta Demo?