Winter Panthers

I have a problem with Winter Panthers. When I download the winter pather mod, it only works on one of the tanks, so if the other 2 tank types are being used in a winter map their normal camo shows. Does anybody else have this problem? Anyway to fix it? Thanks...

Stupid me, shoulda scrolled down, ignore this, and forum leader person delete if they want... sorry guys

------------------

"Nuts"- General A.C. McAuliffe

"The point of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor son-of-a-bitch die for theirs"-PATTON

Yes, Tiger is correct. Just go to the 3rd Party Section and then to the Winterized German Tank section and my Panther Mod will be there. It includes all 3 winterized versions of the Panthers. The PzV-A, PzV-G, PzV-G(late). They are all a total reworking of the camo scheme. I changed the color of the greens repectively in order to get a distinction among the three types.

Madmatt has had these textures a while, just check the date in the readme when you download it.

PS. BTW-Tiger, the name's "Molinarolo". wink.gif

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 09-17-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Madmatt has had these textures a while, just check the date in the readme when you download it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's cause I thought they SUCKED Dave, thats why! wink.gif

Hehehe, no not really...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing