CMFI v3.0 engine

Hi, I have purchased the CMFI + Gustav Line Bundle and I have a doubt. When I purchased the game a message said "This bundle includes both "Combat Mission Fortress Italy" and the first module, "Gustav Line", in one attractive money-saving package!  This bundle uses the v2.0 Engine until we have a chance to update it.  Until that time we have discounted this bundle an additional $10 so that you can upgrade to v3.0 without further costs". Now, my game is version 1.10... I'm not sure how to upgrade the game and I'm neither sure if it means the same the upgrade version and the engine version. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

You are looking at the version in the main menu? I have the 3.0 patch and mine says '1.20'. So I think that's not working as intended, but the game has clearly been upgraded to 3.0. 

Don't worry, everything is likely fine. You should buy the 3.0 patch and apply it to what you have.