Am I a good player?

I've played the 2 scenarios more than 2 times with each side and I got total victories most of the time. Of course the battles were very hard with for instance the loss of my 2 STUG and of my TIGER but I've lost only 1 game (german in defense).

Am I a good player, is AI not so good or is it only chance ?

I would like to know if the two scenarios are difficult, moderate or easy ? Is there a scale for them ?

Usually I'm not so good !!!

(sorry for my bad english...)

FF

I think the AI is good, would like to see less recon with mg units though.

As for that scenario, it was my first game played and I got beaten, then got a draw and have since beaten the AI consistently.

It's humans that I want though. I paid heavily in my first Pbem game, you just cant get away with things against good opponents that the AI might let you slide with.

There is a post around here with peoples e-mail adresses, give that a shot.

Guest Big Time Software

FF, hard to say. Some people are winning, some are losing, most are at least having a tense game wink.gif I myself have lost most of my armor in both scenarios from either side. One thing that CM shows everybody is that it is DAMNED hard to keep tanks alive when the other side has the capability of knocking them out. Unfortunately for the tankers of WWII, this is all too realistic.

Steve

Steve

I'll post a little AAR I had one one very cool game I had - where I (playing as US) totally mauled the AI, by first killing all his armour , and them killing 80% of the German forces smile.gif By ambushing his Tiger and Stug with 2 squads of zooks (that rushed up to the treeline from the left side wall) I was able to dominate when the hellcats arrived -pbem opponents I miught try this on you! wink.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Homepage -

www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Beach/4448

CM is for me the most exciting game I'm waiting for since Close Combat ! The fight is so intense! My last game (Last battle) was nearly lost with all my panzers out but a coordinate assault with 9 squads and MG support across the open was really a big spectacle and a successfull tactic !

My real question was : will the differents scenarios have a level to know if they are (for example) easy, moderate or hard for one side or the other ?

FF

Guest Big Time Software

Free French, nope. We thought about this, but it is too hard to determine what is "easy" and what is "hard". So putting ratings on sceanrios would be harmfull. Besty thing to do is read the initial scenario description. You might be able to tell from that if the fight is going to be tough.

Steve