We Band of Brothers campaign

Greetings fellow Combat Mission fanatics,

I’m thinking of creating a monster campaign called “We Band of Brothers”. It will be a campaign spanning all 3 base games (CMBN, CMMG and CMFB). This campaign will follow the footsteps of Easy company 506th PIR during their campaign in Europe starting from June 5th 1944 up until February 1945. In order to create this I’m looking for a team:

• 3 map creators (level awesomeness). I mean those maps from CMFB are freeking awesome. Be of that type of level (or a bit less) :D

• 4 scenario scripter’s who know how to script a scenario and campaign (because I can’t)

• 1 historian who can search for OOB’s for both sides and create the storyline.  

• I’ll create maps, help with the OOB’s and storyline.

• All maps will be checked by the rest of the team to put the dots on the i :)

All battle’s will be (semi) historical and some will be “what if”/“possible” scenario’s.

It will be a time consuming project but well worth it for the community.

Communication will go by Skype and email.

If you think you can fill one of the above role’s please contact me.

• Tell what role you think you can handle

• (optional) show some sort of resume of your (previous) work with scenario building

I don't think I would be of much help as I have no experience making scenarios. I would however like to offer my encouragement and would be willing to playtest. And I have Donald Burgett's books which I would think would be valuable source material, with 4 titles covering all of the 506th's campaigns. He served in A Co., 1st Battalion, 506th PIR. I would be happy to help with the research if needed, but that's the easiest part of the project.

The books are

-- Curahee! (Training and Normandy)

-- The Road to Arnhem (Market Garden)

-- Seven Roads to Hell (Bulge)

-- Beyond the Rhine (Germany)

Good luck, I will be following your progress and look forward to the campaign.