Bug in deployment phase - elite vs iron

Hello,

just like to say identified an annoying bug. I know this may effect some people and not others but thought it worth mentioning.

being playing a huge battle on wyntetgrens 3 rivers bend map. We have about 23000 pts on the board and the first game still loaded,up and worked well.

the oppo was then keen for the mirror - so I set up the same except I set to iron instead of elite.

Now all works fine untill you deploy forces - which know has massive lag - so bad it's pretty much unworkable.

did loads of,testing to get to this Conclusion. Seems setting to iron has this effect. I have downloaded 10gb all in one setup file and reinstalling using this just ensure my installation was ok. The bug appears to be repeatable on winter greens map. 

So the iron / elite setting seems to have some funny inter relationships with game performance

just thought it's worth mentioning to the devs.

if more info needed happy to provide it.

ps

Also to the devs, be great to turn off / toggle setup zones in deployment phase. With massive maps (especially with axis) the red setup zones just kill your ability analyse the terrain.  So be good to toggle on / off like with objectives. This is really notable when you say have a 80% of a massive map with a setup!zone.

pps great game system as well - well done. Had yrs of fun with it