Performance Percentages

Peter Cairns

Just another passing idea!

In most scenarios and when designing them you can set percentage victory conditions for things such as casualties and ammo etc.

However when you look at the results at the end of scenario it gives you absolute numbers. like 13 wounded, 6 killed and one missing from a force of 53.

I think it would be nice if in brackets beside the number you got both the percentage and a tick or cross to show whether it net the victory conditions.

I don't think that would be a huge piece of work and i know ever time i finish a game I try to work out the proportion of casualties in my head.

Another nice, but like the above in no way essential addition, would be allocating casualties or ammo carried  inflicted to individuals in a unit not just the unit in general. Might be a bit trickier though, but I always thought individual rounds were tracked.

Finally You get a casualty count for an on map mortar by clicking on a unit but not for off map or aircraft. i would be nice to be able to see exactly what assists did what if possible. 

Probably a trickier thing to do but I'd just like more info at the end on what ddd what even down to small arms, support, grenades, artillery rockets, missiles and mines. The more you know at the end about what did what the better you can plan for the next time.

Just an idea for that ever growing list that BF have requests for.

Peter.