Possible bug - mac version

Maybe bug, maybe not. I have a 180processor, mac-clone (motorola starmax 3000) and over 80 mb ram. I have played the demo about 5 or 6 times and everything has worked out ok so far (except my graphics kinda suck because I have no video card). Anyway, played Last Defence last night as the Germans, I was getting down to the end of the game (turn 25 or so) and I had the bridge (I was gonna win). Anyway, I plotted my strategy, hit "GO!" and the AI started working. There are 2 different "blue slide bars" showing that the AI's brain is working on crunching the numbers. . . the first went by fairly quickly (as usual) but the second just sat there - it took about 20 minutes for the AI to complete! Then it jumped right to the "DONE" mode (I had to go back with the rewind to see what had actually happened). When I plotted the next turn, the computer crashed and I went to bed. Pretty weird.

As a side note I would like to describe the carnage at the bridge - my tiger not quite on the bridge had just plugged 2 US tank destroyers, one of my stugs was on fire smack dab in the middle of the bridge, and 2 of my halftracks were burning in the water beside the bridge. Too cool.

Guest Big Time Software

Dunno if this was one of the things we fixed, but it sounds like it. I'm passing this along to Charles just in case.

Steve