Progress

Guest Big Time Software

We aim to strike a balance between supplying a useful, in-depth manual and yet not getting so involved with it that we don't leave ourselves enough time to make a good game.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Honestly though, having a good manual makes me feel like I'm buying quality but I will rarely use it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Duly noted. We often do the same thing with the games we play. But we recognize that many people enjoy thoughtful, information-packed manuals so we don't want to disappoint them (within reasonable limits, of course, as Steve has described).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'm also assuming here that I can use WWII reference materials to get a sense of how different weapons/vehicles should perform in the game.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You betcha! We're working very hard to simulate all the weapons systems accurately. My shelf is about to collapse from the sheer weight of panzer books... smile.gif

Charles

Guest Lokesa

Cool, I hate it when a weapon/vehicle just doesn't feel right in a game. Like the daimler in close combat 2, one of my favorite games, had a data error that gave it a 6pnd gun (could take panthers from side). I know it's only a game but.... Also thanks for your response Charles smile.gif