Demo, Anyone?

Sorry for the probable redundancy of this question, but when is the demo coming out? Looked at the ongoing game between the two designers and it looks chocked full of detail - this game will be rather chess-like, I believe...

Well, I think they're hoping to have a beta demo out 3-4 weeks after the game reaches beta. So probably sometime in late Semptember...

As for the game you're looking at, it isn't between the designers, just two lucky sods from this board wink.gif Though, I'd be interested to see the results of a battle between Steve and Charles...

Ben

Buddy -

chess-like as in "use your brains, not your fingers" - yes

chess-like as in "yawn" - certainly not! The 60 second replay movies are full of action, with tracers whizzing by, explosions, guys running around, screams... WAR! It is really difficult to capture this in mere screenshots or describe it in words, unfortunately...

Guest Big Time Software

Ben is correct, and I think Charles would win. Bastard can do anything he likes with game data, like marking my units DEAD when they are most certainly not! I don't trust programmers as far as I can throw them smile.gif

Steve

(P.S. This is my official response to any future losses against Charles smile.gif)