New Scenario "Byte Rat Race" Feedback Wanted

Greetings Fellow Beings,

I have just submitted a new scenario to the repositary "Byte Rat Race", and since I have attempted to do something just a little different I would very much appriciate any feedback.

Description:

Nazi war criminals have escaped from detention and are are fleeing for the German lines. You are in charge of an American Cavalry Troop tasked with returning the refugees, dead or alive. Beware of taking the chase too close to the enemy lines though, your unit is not an assault force.

The scenario is intended to be fast and easily played (though not necessarily easily won). I have used a slightly modified Pete Wenman's magnificent 2x2 map and put in a deal of effort in making it replayable, but depending on the feedback I intend to do quite a bit more.

Byte Rat Race should appear in the Commonwealth section of the repositary as soon as the auto preview is done, if any of you would like it emailed instead notify me here and I'll send you a copy.

Regards,

Derfel