Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Windows 7 PC Installation Problems

Hi Folks,

I did search for the answer to this but before posting this perhaps my search keys were just not adequate...

At any rate, for reasons I shall not get into, I had to re-install Windows 7 on a new drive.

I had The latest'n greatest CMBN(all modules, packs, etc. rev'd to v3.11) installed and am trying to accomplish the same on this new system

Here's my issue:

• I recall discussion about being able to install from v3 or some such to pick up the latest of everything and go from there...could some kind soul clarify this for me?
  • I tried installing from scratch from the CMBN_Commonwealth_Bundle_Setup.exe installer but when I go to launch it to apply the license key, I see the process appear and then disappear from Process Explorer and, thus, I can't get it licensed.  I successfully installed and licensed(and played) CMSF, CMA, and CMBS but CMBN is causing me grief...could some kind soul help me here?

Regards,

Rob