Modeling of the infantry figures & tank gunnery

Big Time Software developers et al are probably tired of hearing about the infantry figure modeling. I love the little guys to. *sniff. However...

Without changing polygon count at all, I think a figure depicted in the position of a crouching run would be super. You know the position i'm talking about...you see it in combat footage. It's a slightly crouching jog with torso bent forward and weapon held at port arms like the current model. I think it would look nicer than the rather stiff upright marching-to-battle posture currently used. But maybe if I saw it I would hate it...oh well that shows you what a mongrelized monster would be created if consumers developed the product. Anyway I was just curious what other folks thought.

I have to commend those concerned with the superb tank gunnery modeling. I've been driver/loader/gunner/commander on M1/M1A1's and the feel is just right when zoomed in behind and above a tank firing. The ballistic path, gun flash and reload time is all spot on and very reminiscent of the real thing.

Also, someone mentioned the tracer effect not looking right for mg's/small arms. Well

of course small arms wouldn't typically be loaded with any tracer ammo so the effect is for any mg's they may have and just for well...effect. I think the tracers effect for mg's in the game looks very much like real mg fire i've seen. They get fat when you zoom in really close but this is pardonable.

-ren