Errors and Applause

Guest Big Time Software

PSY - the SHIFT key to make it move L/R instead of rotate is a good idea. It's on our list of things to add.

Charles

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scott Clinton

Back to the rotation thing...I am getting used to it and I can see why you guys like it better.

Would it be possible to have the cameral actually piviot in place when rotating instead of doing a small circle? I seems when I rotate the actual location of my view moves as if I was walking in a tight circle.

------------------

The Grumbling Grognard

The interface:

1. Could the terrain under the cursor be displayed in text somewhere while just browsing (well, scouting that is) the map. I get the information by using the L key now but would like to be able to just "touch" a spot on the map and see what type of terrain it is. Perhaps a hotkey to have it displayed next to the cursor like when using LOS or giving a command?

2. Could the on screen movement buttons be mapped on the keyboard too? I have no trouble with the interface as such, just that on screen buttons are inherently slower to use and cancels any command you might have active.

If yes, fine. If no, no problem.

M.

Guest Scott Clinton

I was able to spot a foxhole during SETUP. I stumbled upon it plotting a REAL long series of commands (I tend to do that smile.gif )

It gave away on of the AI squads location. After the game started it was no longer visible but when I got there sure enough there was the squad dug in. The location was way out of LOS of my set up zones too.

Did I have real good scouts or could this be a minor bug?

------------------

The Grumbling Grognard

oops.

Looks like a minor bug to me..

BTW stop plotting such long movement paths. You are condemning your men to death Scott wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers