Missing German 250/1 halftrack !

I posted this to tech support but I got no answer

I have started (for the first time) the German Campain in Normandy (Panzer Marsch) and to my surprise I notice that in the first mission there are no models for SPW 250/1. Only the icon of the commanders coming out of the turret is shown and as there is no vehicle they are shown planted in the road!

Is this a known issue?

Are you using any mods?

If so, remove all mods from your Z folder and restart that scenario. If the halftrack is missing still, then put in a support ticket to BF help desk.

If the halftrack is there, the culprit is one of the mods. Restore mods one by one (restore one mod, start scenario and check if the halftrack is missing, rinse and repeat process) until the halftrack vanishes. The last mod installed most likely is the mod missing the data for the halftrack.

Are you using any mods?

If so, remove all mods from your Z folder and restart that scenario. If the halftrack is missing still, then put in a support ticket to BF help desk.

If the halftrack is there, the culprit is one of the mods. Restore mods one by one (restore one mod, start scenario and check if the halftrack is missing, rinse and repeat process) until the halftrack vanishes. The last mod installed most likely is the mod missing the data for the halftrack.

I am using absolutely no mods at all!