Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Mod Request - Medics

sburke

Off a thread discussion I started thinking how this could be done as existing and it actually turns out to be simple - just need a couple mods. :D

Depending on force the answer differs but the application is the same

Using US as example. You have a Para Bn and you want medics. You create your para Bn and then add in editor an additional Inf Bn. You delete everything except for a single HQ, rename it medical teams and then buy it a couple jeeps. The driver becomes your medic. A mod of US inf to make them look like medics and a ridiculously short covered arc and voila. Yes they are still gonna get shot at, but they were in real life anyway.

If you want to use US inf, you then make the paras be medics. The same mod could be used for both I think just named correctly to overwrite the appropriate files. German forces could be done the same way.

For Commonwealth forces you just have mods of one nationality and add that in as a formation in editor.

Anyone up for it? I think we already had a vehicle and helmet mod at one point.

It is purely for immersion, but hell if we can have a dozen different helmet styles, why not a medic?