MAC noob question,

Hi,

Just a quick question, I'm playing on a MAC and I'd like to download scenarios/maps/mods. I've done this before on CMSF for the PC and it was quite easy, is is still the same process with a MAC or would I need MAC specific mods?

Also,

If I was looking for PBEM opponents is that do-able between PC and MAC or would I need a MAC opponent??

Cheers

Andy

(MAC Virgin):eek:

Scenarios/Maps/Mods are pretty straightforward on Mac. Just right click on the CMBN App and select "Open Package" to get to the internal app directory. Then just put the files where appropriate (e.g., in the "Scenarios" folder for scenarios). As far as I know, all Mods are platform-agnostic. At least, I've never encountered a problem. They go in the "Data" folder, and just as you would on a PC, you should create a "Z" folder inside the data folder as the manual instructs to keep your mods sorted and make sure they're loaded in proper order (i.e., last).

PBEMs Mac-PC work just fine; savegame/PBEM transfer file format is identical.