Panzer Aufklarungs Battalion - Towed Weapons Bugged?

I think there is a bug with the towed weapons in the heavy weapons company of the Panzer Aufklarungs Battalion. I did a search on the forum and didn't see this reported anywhere else.

In the scenario editor, the Panzer Aufklarungs Battalion 44 has a weapons company with an anti-tank gun platoon and an infantry gun platoon (the weapons company and these platoons are not available in the QB version - I don't know if this is intentional or not). Both platoons have the option to be purchased as Motorized or Armored. If purchased Motorized, when you go to setup mode everything works fine - the crews are loaded into the trucks, the guns are limbered and hooked up to the trucks, and you can mount/dismount/move the guns around however you want.

However, if you select either of these platoons as Armored, the guns are not attached to the vehicles, they are instead floating underneath the map. If you go from Motorized to Armored, the guns appear on the map, but mounting the crews to the halftracks leaves the gun behind, and the gun disappears back under the map if you exit setup mode and come back to it.

I haven't been able to determine anything that effects this - other selections in the battalion, size of the map, etc. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Edit to add: I tried attached a separate halftrack and AT gun to the battalion and those worked fine - gun could be mounted/dismounted/moved. Other formations which have trucks and AT guns work too, just the organic guns in this formation seem to have this problem.