Crusader? By Atomic

OPeration crusader? if its the one im thinking of that was published about 6 odd yrs ago under the 360 banner.

from what i remeber it wasnt a bad game at the time,but if u are considering purchasing it now there would probably be a whole lot better options now

its not the kind of game i would even have on my HD NOW!,but if want that sort of game i think you could buy one of there later more recent games of that style.

I hope that shines abit of light on the subject.

Titan

Operation Crusader was written by Atomic and published by Avalon Hill as part of their World at War series. It's an excellent operational level game system, and the desert campaign covered in the game allows for some fast moving game play.

It is old (in computer years). The graphics are primitive (by today's standards), but pleasant. It has few bells-and-whistles. It does have something that very few other games have: simultaneous turn execution. Just like with CM, there is an orders phase ('planning' in OC's parlance), and an action phase ('execution'). Both players give orders to their units, then all orders are resolved simultaneously.

It's a game that's worth checking out if you can find it cheap. You can even still find PBEM opponents over at Leadeaters.

Best of all: it runs on a Mac!