Son of a...!

Well, I just pre-ordered the game, and, well it goes all to hell. When I first did the process, I took my time and made sure that everything was ok. However, when I pressed 'send order' or whatever it said, I recieved an error message, stating that it did not accept my purchase as there was too long of a time lapse or something. So, I just go and reorder the product. However, after I do this, I go to check my e-mail for the confirmation, and, I recieve TWO of them! It seems as if the first order did indeed go through even though it said that it didn't! I sent a message back to sales@battlefront.com, but, I am unsure about their 'all sales are final' deal. I really hope that I am not stuck with TWO copies of this game. Even though it is a great game, I don't need two.

I don't know if you guys at Big Time have any control over sales and such at Battlefront, but, their records will clearly show 2 purchases made within a small amount of time dealing with the same product, and I did not intend to purchase both of them. So, basically this is my plea for sanity, and the sake of my credit card to get this sordid mess sorted out. I sent a message trying to cancel one of the orders because of the circumstances, but, I don't know of the result. Some help would be greatfully gratifying.

Guest Big Time Software

I think that must be your email we just got in asking about this smile.gif Ain't Web stuff fun? I had this happen to me this weekend on Amazon.com, sorta. The upshot was I had to enter all my customer info TWICE because I hit my back button and I got tossed out of the script's loop with an error. Thankfully this junk works more often than not, otherwise the Web would SUCK for shopping.

Steve