Question for vehicules mods

Hi,

The vehicules modders did excellent work, no mistake.

But i'm looking for mod that are "decals" only from the vanilla ones, to add diversity.

I mean, the original ones are good for me but lack diversity.

I found stciaram tank soviet slogans (http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods?author_id=320&game_type=7), did someone made this kind of work for germans and for the other CMx2 games ?

Hmm, should be easy work if you got some basics with a painting program.

Let's see, if I understood correctly you would like the original vehicle skins, but with various different decals.

To make something like that you should load the original vanilla skin with a paining program, wipe out the insignas and then apply a new layer to add the new insignas, numbers, slogans or whatever it is. Then rename the original skin with a new number.

Peoblem: some vehicles in CMRT have double faces for right and left sides, some Others don't.

Problem: some vehicles in CMRT have double faces for right and left sides, some Others don't.

Ok, that's mean those which are mirrored can't have complex decals, only decals which give same visual in all axes...

Hum, it seems easy reading you, but i'd never work with painting software...

Perhaps should i make these myself but i fear the results :eek:

Correct, some vehicles will have the same wall, so your numbers and letters will be right one one side and backwards on the other, but should be very few tanks with this problem.

Well, as for the programs etc. everybody has its favourite, it takes time to learn all the stuff but you can do it on your own with a lot of patience, I did like this, few weeks ago I only occasionally used windows' paint to do very little things..

For my point of view I suggest you this program: "RealWorld Paint" , I found it completely free on internet. When it comes to sources etc. for images I just browse the internet.

It takes time, and patience, but everybody can work on the game's bmp files, the concept in the end is easy. We just paint stuff in game, but we don't get dirty doing it.