Questions about new AA-firing-on-aircraft feature

So according to the "Overview" page, anti-aircraft units (such as the Wirbelwind used in the picture) fire on aircraft. I just bought the game, but before I run into this tactical dilemma, my questions are three:

1) Can you actually see aircraft now? And if not, then does the firing of the AA at least reflect the relative position of the aircraft (e.g. if it's firing to the west, and seconds later a strafe occurs, will it also come out of the west)?

2) Can it actually destroy aircraft, or is it merely an aesthetic thing? And if it can, how is this calculated (considering the inherent randomness and luck associated with anti-aircraft warfare during WW2); is it totally random, or is there a complex script in place that takes into account the firing AA type in question, strafing/bombing aircraft in question, etc.

3) For Soviet aircraft, considering they're more-or-less "unleashed" upon the battlefield to seek and destroy, does the firing attract them to strafe the artillery's position, or have no affect on their spotting ability/targeting priorities at all.

1) No; the aircraft is not represented visually. However, the position of the aircraft is tracked -- the AAA does fire at a certain point in the sky, which varies depending upon the aircraft's attack vector.

2) Yes; AAA can destroy aircraft. There is no visual indication of this to the player with the AAA, but the player with the aircraft can see in the UI when his planes have been shot down.

3) All aircraft, Soviet and German, are "roving" seek and destroy in CMRT. I don't know if firing per se attracts them to attack AAA units, but aircraft do seem to attack AAA pretty often, which indicates this might be the case.

2) Yes; AAA can destroy aircraft. There is no visual indication of this to the player with the AAA, but the player with the aircraft can see in the UI when his planes have been shot down.

How would that look like in the UI? Have you actually seen this and can you please provide a screenshot?