Valuable VB/CMBN book

This may or may not have been previously discussed, but I wanted to let you all know that there is a series called Visual Battlefield, part of which consists of 7th Armoured Division at Villers-Bocage, by David Porter. It uses representative units to depict the 7th, and each is looked at in detail. Wiring diagrams, maps, unit structures in silhouetted vehicles,weapon descriptions by category--even a centerfold! Has lots of pics, charts and table, as well as a discussion of Tiffie attack tactics.

There is a companion volume on 1st SS Panzer Corps, but I've yet to see it. Additionally, there are Das Reich and 5 GTA books for Kursk. I got my 7th AD book at Half Price Books, and there are doubtless other places with similar deals.

Regards,

John Kettler

• 2 months later...

This Visual Battlefield series book's available in the Hamilton Bookseller catalog listed here.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=115642

It's Item 56833238. the companion volume ! SS Pz Korps is It's 56833203. 9.95 ea--hardcover. There's an equivalent set on Kursk, of which the 5 GTA volume is in that catalog, and the other one may be.

Not responsible for any loss of sanity from perusing catalog, nor for any fiscal ruin resulting from purchases!

Regards,

John Kettler