New Upload at Repository

Well, the deed is done. I have just uploaded a new Medium Battle for MG in the repository. It will likely take a day or three to appear. The file name is MG_Bunker's_Rout_GD.zip if you're looking for it. It's Allies vs. the AI only (didn't want to take on too much for a first try). Comments and critiques welcome (if it's terrible, please say why so I can target areas to improve in future :)). Hope you like it.

Thanks Vergeltungswaffe. I see it's up there now. I noted that my title for it is more like a DOS line than something more attractive, which will be fixed in the next one. I also will add more useful information in the front end so people know a bit more of what they are getting (into :D). It's a pretty steep learning curve at the moment, but hopefully I can get the mechanics of getting these things out down fairly quickly and be able to concentrate on making better scenarios :)