Hth

I am fairly new to Combat Missions and its unique style of play. I have been dipping in and out for some time and can now after a few hours of reading up on effective tactics get some decisive victorys all be it in Basic Training mode. I would love to try this stuff out in a HTH (PBME) game but have never done so and have no idea how it works apart from looking at some AAR on YouTube.

So if anyone fancy s a game i would love to try. I have CMBN MG CW

I am fairly new to Combat Missions and its unique style of play. I have been dipping in and out for some time and can now after a few hours of reading up on effective tactics get some decisive victorys all be it in Basic Training mode. I would love to try this stuff out in a HTH (PBME) game but have never done so and have no idea how it works apart from looking at some AAR on YouTube.

So if anyone fancy s a game i would love to try. I have CMBN MG CW

I will give you a game UKMule..Make sure you download and install H2HH and dropbox. You will get dropbox by accepting a shared file i send you as we start the game. I will need a valid email address to start with though

H2HH 2.10.7 version can be found below..you want the one that says.....h2h-helper-2.10.7.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h5upen3badaydta/pQlhVACgc_