Trenches, foxholes and pillboxes ?

First ! Great site, looks too be a great game (do you have time to code the game or do you only answer mails and posts ? smile.gif )

Haven't seen trenches, foxholes and pillboxes

yet, they are in are they ?

Please don't make an ATOMIC(CC3) of CM.

It looks so good, the concept is very good, you listen too your customers and give more feedback than anyone can ask fore !

Don't release the game too early but please hurry ! smile.gif

I want it ! smile.gif

Björn Elfström

Guest Big Time Software

Welcome Björn!

Well, Charles has been banned from reading the posts for a while. Got to get that AI wrapped up smile.gif As for me, I don't code or sleep (much).

Yes to foxholes, pillboxes (three different types), barbedwire, roadblocks, and three different kinds of mines. No trenches, but you can sorta make them in the editor. Not perfect, but a decent compromise.

Not to worry about the Atomic thing. We will not get abusive with our customers. If someone gets abusive with us, and refuses to behave in a civil manner, we will just block their access to this BBS instead of letting it degenerate into a shouting fest. We don't have time to deal with unreasonable people.

We will not release CM too early. Everybody wants to see the game released as soon as possible, including us, but we refuse to kick something out the door that is buggy and incomplete in major ways. We know that CM will be released without some of the stuff we want to get into the game, but that is true of all games we have ever done.

Steve