Heroes Corner

I have a reccomedation for the hereo's corner on TGN. I was playing Chance Encounter as the Germans, and had a Stug knock out 3 M4A3(75)W Shermans and caused 7 infantry casualties. The game isn't over yet so he might get knocked out, or just claim more damage for himself.

One interesting side note: I sent the Stug tank ace on hunt just over the central hill, to get a shot at the last Sherman. The Sherman was buttoned and firing at my infantry in the woods. The Sherman never saw me coming. As the Stug got los of the enemy tank, he aimed at it for about 5 seconds, fired a smoke round right in front of him, and reversed down the hill. No one was firing at him, or even saw him. I believe he should've added another victory stripe onto his barrel.

Pvt. Ryan

[This message has been edited by Private Ryan (edited 12-21-99).]

Guest Madmatt

Expect a Major Re-working of this site in the near future. 3 Shermans aint bad but with the new look of this section will come some much more stringent recuirements for admittance.

Fionn and I have some great new ideas in mind for this area and we will let everybody know whats up soon!

Madmatt out..