Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Sword Of The Stars: Ground Pounders

Hawawaa

A hex-based sci-fi strategy game featuring the tanks, aircraft and infantry of the Sword of the Stars universe. This is a cross platform card wargame for pc and android

(possible for mac, ios, and linux devices too if it makes it stretch goals or later down the road if it doesn't).

You can play your turn and send your info to a buddy and when they get their turn done they send their info to you so you can easily handle playing the game at your convenience.

Campaign, scenarios, skirmish, ai, 2 player, human, hiver and tarka armies.

If you got questions post them in their kickstarter page here-

or on their forums here-

They have a handful of videos on their kickstarter page so you can get a better look at the game under updates-

They will be answering question in comments and in video format too in the coming days so if you got a question speak up.

Youtube video-

Screenshots here-

Alpha demo here-

Previews-

and when they get their android demo up I'll give ya a link which should be soon. They will be also updating the alpha demo too.

Hawawaa,

Welcome aboard!

That's the good news. Here's the bad. If you're really here as a new member and aren't spamming, you have stepped in it but good. See below for why. If you can, I urgently recommend you remove the offending parts quickly (You have half an hour from when you last posted to do so. After that, you'll need help from the Mods).

General Discussion Forum Off-topic posts go here! (NO POLITICS, NO COMMERCIAL LINKS, NO SPAM)

Regards,

John Kettler

Heya,

I humbly submit that indie game crowdfunding projects (the well-known kickstarter.com in this case) hardly qualify as commercial.

It's comparable to raising awareness for charity (for lack of a better word), and following any of these links is comparable to seeing a freelance artist's work, then deciding if you wish to donate him a few bucks to help his current/future projects come to life. At the end of the day, the one benefiting the most from this, no matter what, is the strategy game fan/forum user, and there is no sollicitation to spend a dime if you don't want to.

Also, all of these links are manually posted, non-commercial and legitimate, if that alleviates any of your concern about spam. I hope we can agree that this thread falls under a grey zone and respects your forum etiquette, Hawa is merely trying to inform strategy fans of a cool game accepting donations until the end of september.

Regards,