Have anyone ever seen...

...coupons for Normandy? They ask you if you have a coupon code at checkout. Ive never seen one for any of the products. I'd love to get this game but it is still too pricey for me. Normandy and commonwealth bundles plus the 2.0 patch mailed will be $75! Of course I can save $10 with the download but I prefer the discs. Any suggestions?

The coupon codes are handed out when customers have had issues purchasing the games or they need to repurchase them to gain access to downloads or when possibly transferring to another platform (Mac to PC or reverse) after purchasing for a previous platform. We don't typically conduct sales utilizing a coupon code. If an item goes on sale, the price is reduced for everyone that wants to purchase at that time (no code necessary).

Mail delivery can also significantly increase costs. It is US$10.00 for US destinations (+US$1.00 for each additional item) or it is US$20.00 for non-US destinations (+US$1.00 for each additional item).

Mail delivery items do NOT give you another license key/activation. There is only one per item/bundle. In fact, if you purchase more than one copy (download or 'download + mail delivery'), you often receive only one license key (with more activations, the same number as if you had a license key for each).