Default Hotkeys file.

Anybody got the default hotkeys file and feel like either uploading it here or just posting the contents here?

I messed up my hotkeys file by fiddling around too much and naively i thought it would be replaced if i just deleted it and started the game...

So... could someone post it here please? (i cant reinstall the game, im at work. 10 hour workday at a place that gets 2 customers a day on average... need to fill the time somehow)

You do know that you can set the hot keys from within the game now, don't you? It's on the Options page.

Michael

Yes, but i forgot what the default ones were :D (also, it doesnt work if you just delete the hotkeys file. No new one will be created. I had to use one of the alternative ones and edit what i remembered)

Yes, but i forgot what the default ones were :D (also, it doesnt work if you just delete the hotkeys file. No new one will be created. I had to use one of the alternative ones and edit what i remembered)

Ever consider cutting down on your drinking before you play CM? Probably a silly question, I suppose...

:D

Michael

Defaults are listed on the manual, page 11 and after.