Drawings?

I'm talented smile.gif Not only can I write/compose music, I'm also pretty handy with illustation. My skills are on par with the artist you commissioned for you posters smile.gif Possibly even better as far as pencil drawing goes, which is what he used for the posters smile.gif Though I have a different style, and can work with other mediums like ink (comic style as well) and color

Need any spot art? For Manual? smile.gif No harm in asking wink.gif

CCJ

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 08-22-99).]

Illustation? I'm from the Netherlands so not familiar with every english word. But don't ya mean illustration? If so i suggest ya take more time learning how to write english then spamming this board smile.gif (especially since yer so good at it...it's weird not to know how to spell it smile.gif )

>ya mean illustration? If so i suggest ya take more time learning how to write english then spamming this board (especially since yer so good at it...it's weird not to know how to spell it )

Its just a typo, I won't take any offence to this reply

CCJ

Guest Big Time Software

All set for illustrations, thanks smile.gif The posters were done in ink, BTW. It was done in a pretty interesting way. I forget the propper term right now, but it is similar to Pointalism. There is an enlargement of a section of the Panther A in the Prints section that shows it off very well.

Steve