Hey, share the wealth....

Guest Captain Foobar

Guest Captain Foobar

I just saw a post that explains how to make quotes, like when Punkrawk said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> My mother dresses me funny.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, OK, he didn't saw that....but it would be funny.

Everyone share your knowledge....like how do you insert a picture, and stuff like that??

Guest Big Time Software

Hey, when was that picture taken? When I saw the Bovington Camp JT (9 years ago) it was painted base yellow with standard green and redbrown camo on it. That looks to be the very late war grey-green job that was applied to many.

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 11-22-99).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hey, when was that picture taken? When I saw the Bovington Camp JT (9 years ago) it was painted base yellow with standard green and redbrown camo on it. That looks to be the very late war grey-green job that was applied to many.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That picture was taken in June 1997. I was also at the museum in December 1991 and didn't see the JT then. However, at that time they were driving the tanks around inside the building rearranging exhibits and most of them were all jammed together against the walls--hard to see even something as big as a JT smile.gif. But I got to see them move, hear the noise, smell the smells, and even got to help guide some into position smile.gif.

The museum does periodically repaint things, though. Their JP in 97 had the paintjob you describe for the JT, but in 91 it had a really strange tan/brown/white stripe job.

-Bullethead