Some questions on installation SC WWI boundle

Hi,

Could you please clarify for me some questions. I have bought a bundle of SC WWI Great War and SC WWI Breakthrough.

The installer installed the games into different folders like they are separate games and not the second is add-on for first. I have two different launch icons. One for each game. I have to install patches separatly for the Greate War (1.07) and for the Breakthrough (1.03). Is it normal? Is the Breakthrough a standalone game or not?

Do I need separate license keys for each one? I recieved only one key and it works for the Greate War, but I cannot activate the Breakthrough.

Hi,

Could you please clarify for me some questions. I have bought a bundle of SC WWI Great War and SC WWI Breakthrough.

The installer installed the games into different folders like they are separate games and not the second is add-on for first. I have two different launch icons. One for each game. I have to install patches separatly for the Greate War (1.07) and for the Breakthrough (1.03). Is it normal? Is the Breakthrough a standalone game or not?

Hi Amatoro

Yes, that is correct, both will be installed to separate folders.

Breakthrough is an expansion which requires you to have The Great War installed to play it, and you will need to patch them both.

Do I need separate license keys for each one? I recieved only one key and it works for the Greate War, but I cannot activate the Breakthrough.

Yes, there should be a key for each.

If you log-in on the Battlefront site you should be able to find your key numbers, if they weren't within any email you received when you ordered the game.

I've pasted below some information from Battlefront's Knowledgebase that hopefully helps you find them.

Bill

For download versions (including "Download&Mail" delivery as well as "Preorders"), this is

the same code that you used to download your game. You will find your license

key saved in your online account at www.battlefront.com/store. After

logging in, click on the “My Account” link from the top menu. If you forgot

your login, go to www.battlefront.com/lostpw to retrieve a new random

password as well as your username in the same email. The username is called

“user account” in the email (it is limited to 25 characters).

For mail delivery only versions,

the license key is printed on the product itself, usually on the back of the

case or the game manual, sometimes inside the case or manual cover, depending

on the product. Do not lose this label because we may not be able to retrieve

your license key for you if you do!

• 3 months later...