Kudos for BF

I just ran a test of a German AT guns target priority. First I had an infantry team quick time into the AT guns field of fire and then 10 seconds latter I had a tank at quick speed into the AT guns field of fire from the other direction. The AT gun first engaged the infantry target and then when the tank entered its field of fire about 15 second latter the gun quit shelling the infantry and targeted the tank. Very impressive.

I had the opposite happen recently, so there is still room for improvement. AT gun was aimed right at a Sherman less than 100m away, about to fire, then the crew from an earlier destroyed APC (fearless despite almost getting blown up minutes before, and packing only a couple pistols) came charging out of some trees to the left. Instead of just firing at them with sidearms, the crew turned the entire gun 90 degrees to engage. The Sherman somehow missed 3 times, giving them enough time to swing back around and knock it out.