Fall Weiss II - Breakthrough Edition

I have finally finished balancing my mod Fall Weiss II for Breakthrough. I thought I was close before but balancing the scenario was delayed because of new supply rules, and the change in MPP's for Germany as well as my own time constraints.

Allied Majors: UK, France, USA, USSR

Axis Majors: Germany, Italy, Romania, Finland

I have updated AI and all scripts for the new engine, and have included AI for both Romania and Finland.

Added some new decision events, as well as many for Finland and Romania, as well as made changes to the production que of France, Germany, Italy and USSR.

Used new supply rules to better balance the scenario.

I have changed the price of some decision events.

I have added new triggered events.

Note, that this game is balanced for Human vs AI gameplay, I have not played against a human opponent. Once the game is uploaded if there are any suggestions or errors (I think there are none though) please let me know so that I will update.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I'm coming close to releasing the next update of Fall Weiss II (Breakthrough Edition) that will be pretty big, and if there is any feedback from the previous version now would be the time.

I've fixed a few scripts (notably morale related surrenders), added many new decisions, events, improved AI, and increased variable scripting for replay value but I've also made one major change, which is the unit structure. There are now 37 distinctly different units (and different build limits as a result) in Fall Weiss II.

New Unit Structure:

Garrisons

Light Infantry

Corps

Army

Motorized Infantry

Paratroopers

Calvary

Engineers

Camelback Infantry

Light Tanks

Tank Corps