2.0 Uniform names

I just upgraded my game to version 2.0, and as expected EZ's US uniforms no longer work. I've tried renaming them but some parts still don't show up correctly. Does anyone have a list of the various file names? Or is there a way to unpack the base game files and look them up there?

Thanks for the help

I don't have a list of the various file names. Would be nice if that is available. You can unpack the base game files .BRZs with the PC mod tools RezExplode and RezPack (come with the game) or rezexplode and rezpack for Mac OS X from Michal.

Hope your list request is answered.

I don't have a list of the various file names. Would be nice if that is available. You can unpack the base game files .BRZs with the PC mod tools RezExplode and RezPack (come with the game) or rezexplode and rezpack for Mac OS X from Michal.

Hope your list request is answered.

Not only the tools but a detailed text file laying out the info you need to make your mods work. I wish other companies were as generous to modders as BF!