Ideas...

Has been discussed for years. A lot of players would like to see it, but BFC has repeatedly taken the position that they will never do it. But of course, they might some day change their minds. I don't look to see it any time at all soon though. Just the games they already intend to make should keep them (and us) busy for the next few years at least.

Michael

Has been discussed for years. A lot of players would like to see it, but BFC has repeatedly taken the position that they will never do it. But of course, they might some day change their minds. I don't look to see it any time at all soon though. Just the games they already intend to make should keep them (and us) busy for the next few years at least.

Michael

I see...

Well maybe they will pick pick it up some day! :)

Ah yes the Chinese versus the Japs and perhaps also the early and late Russian battles. COuld be some serious mileage in the Chinese market. : )

Interesting ideas, I was also thinking it would be quite good if they did the Russian campaign in the Pacific and also the Chinese one, because there are already a lot of American campaigns in the previous Combat Mission titles (Not a bad thing), but it would be more interesting with other nationalities (e.g Chinese) like when they introduced Italians in Fortress Italy (essential, of course) with their different weapons and tactics. :)

CM is a game about combined arms. There weren't much of any on that front really.

If you want to play it, make the Commonwealth forces Japanese - strip out the mortars, the Fireflies, the rapid artillery, the Bren Carriers...the airforce, the 6pdrs the Crocodile, the Vickers...anything other than the Lee-Enfield really.

Ratchet the fanaticism up to 11 and you're ready to rock.