I Am Running Out Of Funny Metaphors To Use! Tuesdays Giant Update on CMHQ!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Hahah me run low on metaphors?!!! NEVER!!!

Hell I don't even know what metaphors are! wink.gif

But what I do know is the Combat Mission HQ has got a load of mid-afternoon loving for all the good little boys and girsl. Hell, we will even let the naughty ones come and play as well! wink.gif

Today's update is a goody:

We have FINALLY all 41 turns and debriefings from the legendary APLHA BATTLE AAR. Its all there in one nice neat package for you to see. No hassles and no long lines! wink.gif

Word to our newer viewers, remember this AAR was played on a build that is many many many revisions older than what the demo was built on, over 4 months old in fact! EVERYTHING in the game has gotten better since this battle was played, but there is a wealth of knowledge in this and it gives us a tantalizing idea of what a full sized battle is going to be like! I CAN'T WAIT!!! biggrin.gif

For those of you who like your gifts brand new, we have you covered as well! Day 2 of Heavy Metal is now up and it gives you a great sneak peek at some more vehicles with 7 hot new screenshots!

All this and more at everyones favorite holiday stop:

combathq.thegamers.net

See you there!

Madmatt out... smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-21-99).]

Guest Madmatt

Just a quick update to anyone that was having broken link problems in the Heavy Metal Section earlier this afternoon. They have all been resolved! smile.gif

Madmatt out...