Need advice for 1939SoE fastplay

I am a bit new to this game and I must say that I am not really good at this. I don't know how to use the italians or prepare them during the war (I mainly play as the axis by the way). I had some games going on SC2 Blitzkrieg and I managed to go as far as taking Poland and France (vichy forms automatically in blitzkrieg?) but my situation in SoE in WW1 Breakthrough is pretty messy because I didn't prepare or utilize italy very well and though I captured france, my forces are disorganised and I refused to form Vichy so even though I got Paris, I still have to conquer everything else.

I need tips on how to understand naval combat (its a bit ambiguous since I thought it should be rock paper scissors between subs/carriers/Bships/etc. ?). I also need some advice on initiating Sealion and how to do it efficiently both in SC blitzkrieg (first scenario) and SoE Fastplay.

As for opening moves, I know what Germany need historically so I usually go fall weiss then attack france but I don't have a clue what to do with them especially when I could barely field some troops and the commonwealth forces starts to take africa and my ships gets decimated by the allied fleet.

If you like playing Axis and like fast play I have a campaign in the repository called Fall Weiss II (for WW1 Base engine) that you might enjoy.

It has many more decision events as the Axis which should help guide you through the early years of the game and define your strategies.

As for your questions:

1. Select Yes to Vichy France and France will surrender

2. The naval game is a bit of rock paper scissors, but if you want a tip for Italy try using your Submarine as bait and ambush the Allies.

3. As for opening moves define your strategy right away and stick to it. If you want to go for Sealion build paratroops and Tac Air. If you build paratroops immediately you could have 3 groups at your disposal in time for sealion.

If you want Spain to join the Axis to have access to Gibraltar begin investing in Diplomacy early. If the Italian and German Navy can link up they can be very effective.

These are just a few examples. But you should define your strategy early and keep to the plan.

4. The basic Axis DOW plan is Poland (fall 1939), France (spring 1940), Russia (spring/summer) 1941. Use this time after France falls to prepare a massive force for war with Russia.

Will check the Fall weiss scenario. Thanks!

Yes wolfe its me, I didn't realise I logged in with my wrong account again. I must have done it by instinct.

My current situation is a mess and I don't have a clue how to cross the english channel

I know my tanks will be sunk by the brits by the time I transport them and the english and french navy are sinking my ships and I only have a handful. As for my italian fleet, I got decimated and I could barely defend africa (I only had the initial men stationed there)

I only have 1 fallschirmjager (the event one) and I will retry it with SOE first then with FWII.

Could someone explain to me the rock paper scissors of ships? and how do I see the time it takes to produce the unit other than seeing its date of completion on the production screen?