Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

LOS tool for non combat vehicles

I would like to see non combat vehicles have access to the target tool to check how exposed they are, or will be, if they move to a certain area, there is a workaround by using combat vehicles, but if none are available one has to use foot units, which have a lower profile, and so i assume see things from a different level.

It's obviously not a gamebreaker, but it would be a nice loose end to tie, and it would mean one less waypoint to create, which is a victory whichever way you look at it :)

When you plot a waypoint, then check the LOS from the waypoint, I don't believe it is being checked from the vantage point of the selected unit. It is being checked from the ground at the waypoint... right? (I informally tested this out a while back, that's the conclusion I came to).

GaJ

No, I think it's the vantage point of the type of unit you plotted. I could be wrong, but I think I was playing around with that and came to that conclusion in-game.