Wanted: Two dedicated players

As some of you may know from the thread in the Maps & Mods forum ( here ), I'm preparing to release an urban combat scenario covering the battle of Palma di Montechiaro, 11 July 1943. Before general release, however, I'd really like to see if there are two players who would be willing to play a PBEM game with a pre-release version and document it in a detailed turn-by-turn AAR on this forum, as is currently being done with "Clearing the Niscemi Highway". It's a 90-minute scenario on a relatively small but dense map with roughly reinforced company-sized forces.

So, if you're interested, please PM me. Players should be able to move things along in a timely fashion. Obviously, since it wouldn't do to have things fall apart before the end, people with long-term participation here will have preference. Also, anyone who played in "The Farm" CMBN tournament and finished in good standing (i.e., didn't drop out or disappear) would be welcome; some of you guys did great AARs for those games, so I know you could do the same here.

Thanks for your interest, and feel free to ask any questions you might have here.