Butera Station question (spoiler)

BDW

Hi I'm playing Butera Station as Italians. The briefing says that the ETA for reinforcements (tank x2) is 11:25. The clock is now at 11:47 and still no reinforcements. I'm wondering if anyone else has played this one and what they experienced?

we're playing Human to human. I guess the reinforcements showed up early, as the extra two tanks came out towards the beginning. unfortuantely, the AT guns and the shermans took out all my tanks, so it was a mad dash to the exit zone before the sherman could do too much damage on everyone in the open!

we've got about 14 turns left. I've exited about 60% of my italian forces i think. A small group is trapped in the villa with the two shermans threatening them outside the walls. my main force took a beating in the open. The two platoons i sent up the hill to deal with this guns were also wiped out (the shermans were an unpleasant suprise! and the italin tanks were no match). all vehicles were wiped out. didn't realize the command dealy on the big arty; in hindsight, I should have used it on the villa on turn one! (i think learning the delays comes from experience, but it would be nice to get an estimate of command delays prior to turn 1)

I really don't know how this is going to turn out score-wise. I'll post the results here.