CM/PzC N44 H2H Operation CM Battle Hex 11-10 Allied DAR

My forces are forced to fight in Authie.

y4gb6.jpg

Ok so now I edit down the master CM oob to just the Recce platoon( No peeking at enemy!)

NIu80.jpg

My setup is blue in the middle. You can see the enemy setup as well. My Exit strip is along the north edge of the map.

tRtre.jpg

My plan.

Survival if possible. Head for the exit strip as fast as possible from the nearest position to it along the best terrain for speed.

Looking at the terrain the top right seems the best option.

br2Sq.jpg

Blue is terrain next to the exit strip that is fast for a tank to travel through. Red is low bocage with a few gaps which would force my tanks through narrow gaps and slow them down.

Red Poor tank terrain

yPVHQ.jpg

Blue Good tank terrain

xgQaB.jpg

Here are my Stuarts looking longingly at the exit strip ahead. So near yet so far...

OtB8k.jpg

Minute 1

My Stuarts set off at full speed. I button them so the commanders have a better chance of survival.

hp6cD.jpg

After 15 seconds contacts appear on my left flank. Nothing in front so far praise the Gods.

dhPn4.jpg

kmmSS.jpg

My Stuarts are temporarily slowed by the rough ground

wcYfU.jpg

Back to full speed still no frontal contacts

h8H6M.jpg