Rifleman detachments as purchase-able teams

I am a campaign designer, and I like to put together small-scale scenarios (see Outlaws).

I would love the ability to assign normal rifleman teams (of 1 or 2 men).

Scout teams don't substitute because they have demo charges, often come with automatic weapons, and binoculars.

Scout teams manually separated from their squads leave me to deal with the rest of the squad which I don't always necessarily want, and have automatic weapons.

Similarly, ammo bearers, who serve as nice riflemen, require there to be a heavy weapon, which I don't want.

Alternatively, the ability to have a headcount go all the way down to 10% might help.

I know the majority of engagements did include automatic weapons, particularly on the german side, but I'd like the option to create some specific, and hopefully refreshing situations for you guys.

Also, the option to start soldiers off with no ammo would be great.

Combined with the option to start scenarios with casualties on the map (with ammo), much like you can with vehicles, would enhance immersion, (and provide a nice alternative method to obtaining ammo.)

are any of these things easily altered in "the code"?